Warung Bebas

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday...

Photobucket

Hello, lovelies! I hope everyone is having a nice week so far... I don't know about you guys, but jewelry is probably my single most favourite thing in the world-- it has the ability to complete outfits, add versatility, and even make you feel pretty when you're down... powerful stuff. I feel naked without my pearl studs, at least one ring, and a necklace on everyday...

So with that said, I thought it might be fun to show you my current favourite rings for this week's Wardrobe Wednesday. Nothing crazy, just a few pieces that I always seem to gravitate towards lately. You've probably seen (or at least caught glimpses of) most of these in previous posts, but I just love them so much that I figured they deserved a special shout out! I hope you like them... xx

Photobucket

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Wardrobe Wednesday...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger