Warung Bebas

Saturday 30 April 2011

Teaser & New Game Announcement!

Photobucket

Hi lovelies! So as you know, Mr. AIF and I are moving back to Victoria for the summer, and that means only one thing: pre-shopping! My hometown is lovely and all, but it doesn't exactly offer much by way of shopping. My "holy shopping trinity" (aka H&M, Foerver 21, and Zara) are nowhere to be found, and there's not much to numb the pain of their absence. And with a new season approaching, it's only logical that I should stock up on some clothes, right? Right.

As the title suggests, this post is just one big teaser for outfit posts to come... Cruel, huh? But that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun with all this! As we all know, I may have a little shopping problem (depending on who you talk to), meaning I'm bound to buy some more stuff over the coming weeks... So why don't we turn this into a little game? For the month of May, I'll post new purchases by way of outfit pics, and then get you guys to guess whether or not the new items were in one of these bags when the photo was taken. At the end of the month, I'll add up how many times you guessed right, and the person with the most points will win a special prize... Sound like fun? Let's give it a try!

0 comments em “Teaser & New Game Announcement!”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger