Warung Bebas

Monday 4 April 2011

from head to toe...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello lovelies! Here's a look at what I wore to dinner with my fabulous new blogger friends before heading to the fashion week after party... It was a beautiful day, so I took advantage and wore a light blazer with my new bird skirt from H&M, which coincidentally, I just realized is the same print as a top I bought from there a while ago but have yet to wear... go figure!

Anyway, to break up the monotony of my pure H&M ensemble (kinda embarrassing!), I put on the Leyna Lightman necklace from the giveaway for the photos... I was soooo tempted to wear it throughout the night but thought better of it-- after all, it should be pristine for the lucky winner! And speaking of which, if you haven't entered to win this fabulous necklace yet, don't forget to get your entry in... Good luck!

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “from head to toe...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger