Warung Bebas

Monday 18 April 2011

The long and short of it...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So remember when I gushed about how gorgeous the weather was a couple of weeks ago? Well, false alarm. That one, incredible week of sunshine and warm weather was nothing more than a tease; it snowed the very next week. That's right my friends, I said snowed... How rude.

So now we're in this God forsaken "seasonal limbo" if you will, never quite knowing what's around the corner. Regardless of mother nature's bizarre little head games, however, I am decidedly dressing for spring... or as my friend Marie calls it, "sprinter."

I'm wearing shorts, dresses and light blazers these days regardless of what's going on outside because, quite frankly, I'm sick of winter! And with a few, *ahem*, minor adjustments to my spring wardrobe (tights, boots, layers, etc.), I'm staying somewhat warm to boot. Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...

Outfit details: blazer & top- H&M; shorts & belt- Forever 21; tights- Hue; boots- Feet First; necklace- gifted; bracelet- Whiting and Davis; ring- Forever 21

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “The long and short of it...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger