Warung Bebas

Thursday 19 May 2011

Wayfarers and Jumpers...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well hello! How is everyone today? I'm about to go shopping with my mumsy (fun!), so needless to say I'm pretty excited... But before I do, I'll leave you with some pics taken a couple of days ago while exploring/enjoying the glorious sunshine.

We ventured up Gonzales Hill, which boasts one of Victoria's best views... There's a strange, stark white building there (I think it was a weather station or something), which proved to be a great backdrop for photos... And if you can remember back that far, I've actually taken photos there before!

Anyhoo, that's enough about me, what are you guys getting up to today? I wanna know! xx

Outfit details: jumper- Lady Dutch; blazer- Wilfred; scarf- Gap; fringe bag- H&M; boots- Aldo; necklace- House of Holland; sunglasses- Ray Ban

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Wayfarers and Jumpers...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger