Warung Bebas

Sunday 15 May 2011

Sunday School...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hi all! I hope everyone is well and enjoying a nice, lazy Sunday...

What do you guys think of this outfit? I bought the dress at Zara last fall (remember?) and hadn't worn it since, but Victoria's gloomy weather inspired me to put it back into rotation... After throwing on the hat, belt, bag and shoes, it took on a vintage, "Sunday school" kind of vibe, but I decided to go with it anyway... Not exactly a look I strive towards, but one I'm willing to play with every once in a while. Hey, if it was good enough for Laura Ingalls, it's good enough for me...

Outfit details: dress- Zara; belt- vintage; hat & shoes- Forever 21; bag- vintage Jeanne Lottie

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Sunday School...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger