Warung Bebas

Monday 16 May 2011

The Wand...



Hi everyone! Remember when I reviewed the Hana Professional flat iron a while back? Well the ever-so-generous people at Misikko were good enough to send me the Corioliss Wand Ceramic Curling Iron to review as well... Yay! I love beauty products (major understatement), so I was thrilled to receive another styling goodie from the haircare giant- thanks Misikko!

True to form, my package came beautifully wrapped and brimming with little extras, from a hand written note and rose petals all the way to styling products and eyeshadow! Can you believe that?! I can't tell you enough how nice and thoughtful the Misikko crew are... *sigh*

Anyway, on to the Wand. When I (eagerly) opened the box I noticed that it was completely different from any curling iron I had ever used- it had no clamp! Because this was a completely foreign concept to me (and I assume to many of you!), I decided to make the above video without trying out the product first... I figured that way first timers to the Wand could benefit from my mistakes (like burning my neck!), and gauge how quickly/easily a newbie can pick up using the product. As clumsy as my first attempts were (again, smarty over here burnt herself), I figured out how to use it about a third of the way in, which isn't too bad as far as learning curves go... And hey, if I can do it, anyone can!

I'm really pleased with the product, and since making this awkward little video, I've successfully used it several times... and always seem to get compliments on my hair when I do! If you're in the market for a curling iron I would definitely recommend this one, however, Misikko has quite the array of curling irons, so I'm sure you can't go wrong either way. The only other product of theirs I've yet to try is their hair dryer, so if any of you have, I'd love to hear your thoughts! xx

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “The Wand...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger