Warung Bebas

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday...

Photobucket

Hi my loves! I hope everyone is well and enjoying the middle of the week... I myself am nursing a gross, icky cold, but not to worry, I'm trudging through!

So what do you think of my new Forever 21 gladiator sandals? Aren't they cute?! When I saw them I just couldn't resist- I have a surprising track record of comfy shoes from F21, and my black booties that have appeared on AIF ad nauseum are pretty much the only heels I can actually walk in, so I figured why not... Pluuuuus they were under $30, so the price was definitely right!

What are your shoe-staples? I wanna know! xx

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Wardrobe Wednesday...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger