Warung Bebas

Friday 13 May 2011

Colour Coated...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Why hello there! How are all my lovelies doing today? I'm at the point of my cold where my nose is all raw and peely, so I'm pretty much a sight for sore eyes... Luckily it doesn't show in these pics from yesterday though (thank you, coverup!), so you guys will be spared the gory details. *Phewf*

I've worn all these pieces on AIF before, but never together like this... It was one of those outfits that you put together and then hum and haw over trying to figure out if you like it or not. In the end I still wasn't sure, but I figured I would just go with it anyway... Hey, why not?

The clutch was a newly thrifted purchase, complete with adorable old-lady lining and partitions specifically labeled for "documents," "travellers cheques," and of course, one's "passport." How cute is that? Now if only there was a fabulous vacation in my near future, I would be all set...

Outfit details: sweater- H&M; skirt- Zara; blazer- H&M; necklace- gifted; clutch- vintage; ring & bracelets- H&M

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Colour Coated...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger