Warung Bebas

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday...

Photobucket

Hi lovelies! What do you guys think of my ginormous vintage necklace? P.I.M.P! One of my besties (who just so happens to be an avid thrifter) gave it to me a few years ago, and I was super pumped to rediscover it in the stash of accessories I have stored at my parents house... Yay!

Photobucket

It's just so big and unusual, and I love it's intricate floral and avian motif. Plus it's fairly lightweight, so I always forget it's there... Well, until I realize I'm getting strange looks from people who don't understand it's awesomeness (like my boyfriend)... Go figure.

Photobucket

I hope you guys have as much love for this crazy necklace as I do... After all, you guys are my peeps! If anyone gets me, it's you! xx

Photobucket

PS- I threw in a picture of my kitten for good measure because, well, she's just so darn cute...

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Wardrobe Wednesday...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger