Warung Bebas

Wednesday 3 October 2012

{Style} Wrapped in Chains...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Remember how I told you guys about my silk obsession? Well when I saw this blouse at the Joe Fresh store in New York, I practically squealed with delight. Not only is it silk (which, let's be serious, would be reason enough), but its chain-emblazoned pattern makes the 80s child inside me oh-so happy. Now just imagine what I would do if I found a neon silk fanny pack or something equally 80s-inspired... Mind blowing.

Outfit details: silk blouse- Joe Fresh; jeans- Michael Kors; hat- H&M; booties- Aldo; tote- Zara; necklace- Forever 21

0 comments em “{Style} Wrapped in Chains...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger