Warung Bebas

Monday 8 October 2012

{Style} Heathers...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Last week I attended the FLARE World Runway Tour event in Edmonton, where I saw my lovely friend Sandy Joe of The Pretty Secrets. Homegirl took one look at my outfit and said, "Have you seen Heathers? Your outfit totally reminds me of it." Not a look I was consciously going for, but a happy accident nonetheless. I love that movie and all things 80's, so needless to say I was thrilled by the comparison... Woot.

But enough about that, how was everyone's weekend? If you live in Canada like I do, your weekend is still going strong as it's Thanksgiving long, that wonderful time of year when you get an extra day off to gorge yourself on pie and stuffing like nobody's business... And speaking of pie, can you guess what I just had for breakfast? MAN, I love this holiday!

Happy Monday! xx

Outfit details: plaid blazer- H&M; blouse- Topshop; box pleat leather skirt- Alice + Olivia; polka dot tights- Hue; Hamilton bag- Michael Kors (similar here); booties- Aldo; ring- YSL; bracelets- House of Harlow & The Bay; Bradshaw Chronograph watch- Michael Kors

0 comments em “{Style} Heathers...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger