Warung Bebas

Friday 26 October 2012

{Style} Making a Statement...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October is nearly over, and let me tell you, I've never been more excited for the start of a new month to begin... Can you guess why? That's right my friends, as of November 1st my self-imposed shopping ban will lift and I will be reintroduced to the land of the living... or, well, the shopping. I haven't stepped foot in any kind of store since before the ban started (what, what!), so to say that I'm excited is a bit of an understatement... Whoever said material things can't bring happiness was a total chump. xx

Outfit details: top- Ralph Lauren (super old); bubble skirt- Joe Fresh; cap toe pumps- Zara; houndstooth tights- Joe Fresh; statement necklace- Zara; watch- Michael Kors; bracelet- random NYC find

0 comments em “{Style} Making a Statement...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger