Warung Bebas

Thursday 25 October 2012

{Style} Leather + Leopard...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Baby it's cold outside, but I refuse to bust out the parka and winter boots just yet... Call me crazy, but there's no way I'm giving in to the upcoming harsh weather without a fight. Come hell or frozen blue extremities, I'm going to wear what I want, even if it means improvising with a giant (and admittedly super warm) sweater. Hey, I do what I can. xx

Outfit details: oversized sweater- Zara (old; similar style here); leopard print jeans- Joe's Jeans; studded leather jacket- Zara; pumps- Joe Fresh (old; similar style here); ring- Forever 21

0 comments em “{Style} Leather + Leopard...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger