Warung Bebas

Wednesday 24 October 2012

{Style} Plaid & Persona...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Nothing says fall quite like forest green, so I figured why not double up with a blazer-boot combination? These boots were an Urban Outfitters find about six or so years ago, and they only see the light of day during certain circumstances; namely, clear days when the suede won't get utterly destroyed by rain and gooey dirt... Yes friends, I'm smart like that.

In other news, I'd like to draw your attention to the snazzy new bracelet on my wrist... My good friends at Persona were kind enough to pop it into the mail for me, and I couldn't be more thankful. It's a super versatile piece from their Black Label, and I love how I can mix it up and wear different combinations with the marcasite beads (and even mix metals— peep the gold watch combo!). Thanks, Persona!

Outfit details: tartan blazer- Joe Fresh (old; similar here); denim shirt- Forever 21; jeans- Michael Kors; suede boots- Urban Outfitters; head band worn as necklace- Forever 21; bracelet & beads c/o Persona; watch- Michael Kors

0 comments em “{Style} Plaid & Persona...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger