Warung Bebas

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday...

Photobucket
I don't know what it is about Bang Bang Bijoux, but every time I see it I just can't resist... I don't know if it's the vintage, one-of-a-kind appeal, their whimsical aesthetic or the fact that the designer behind the label is pretty much the sweetest thing ever, but I go crazy over the stuff... Seriously. That's why I had to come home with this little key necklace last weekend after Royal Bison. How cute it is?! I love how  the key is lacquered in that delightful shade of turquoise, and the two-tone chain makes my heart sing... *sigh*

What jewelry brands are you guys going gaga over these days? I'll tell you my faves if you tell me yours! ;)

0 comments em “Wardrobe Wednesday...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger