Warung Bebas

Thursday 3 May 2012

The Office...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Now I don't know about you lovely ladies, but I always have such a hard time dressing for the office... There's always this fine line between injecting your personality into office-appropriate gear and totally missing the mark. That's why I decided to take my favourite new jeans (so me!) and pair them with a black structured blazer (so officey!) to appease the two... And with a couple fun accessories thrown in for good measure, I was ready to paint the office red... Or, you know, mint green.

What do you guys wear to work? xx

Outfit details: blazer- Michael Kors; tank- George; mint jeans- Zara; bag- Michael Kors; leopard loafers- Forever 21; necklace- Little Pancakes

0 comments em “The Office...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger