Warung Bebas

Thursday 26 April 2012

Fleeting Moments...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Just when I thought summer was on it's way, the weather had to go and throw me a curveball... I had gotten used to leaving my coat at home and everything! Curses... Well at least I have these fair-weathered reminders of what's to come, right? Right. So load me up with linens, pastels and boater hats galore, because I'm counting down to when I can finally wear them again! xx

Outfit details: sequin tank- Forever 21; denim jacket- Costa Blanca; linen shorts- Forever 21; bag- vintage Liz Claiborne; patent oxfords- Urban Outfitters; straw boater hat- Forever 21; necklace- House of Harlow; watch- Michael Kors; bracelet- vintage

0 comments em “Fleeting Moments...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger