Warung Bebas

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Insta-Moments...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Want to know what I've been up to lately? Well this pretty much sums it up, minus the piles of writing assignments which, let's face it, no one wants to see photos of... But other than that, it's been loads of mall trips, coffee stops and painting old necklaces with nail polish for me; not to mention taking waaaay more photos than any living being ever should, devouring pistachio chai lattes every Wednesday morning (so yum!), and growing increasingly obsessed with my cat, Meow-Meow (aka Alexandra McQueen, or the cutest cat ever). What can I say, I lead an fascinating life...

Happy Tuesday! xx

0 comments em “Insta-Moments...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger