Warung Bebas

Monday 30 April 2012

Tribal...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I found this dress at Forever 21 Saturday morning, and decided that it would be perfect for my and Kassie's latest photo adventure... Gotta love impulse shopping, am I right? Anyway, we drove around looking for something interesting to pose in front of before we could go grab food and hit up Michael's (look out of a DIY later this week!), and this is what we came up with — a blue wall in a residential back alley... Super glamourous. SO glamourous in fact, that I stepped in something disgustingly oozy and unidentifiable during the shoot... Let's just say it wasn't my finest moment.

What did you guys get up to this weekend? Fill me in! xx

Outfit details: dress & blazer- Forever 21; necklaces- Forever 21 & borrowed from Kastles; bracelets- House of Harlow & H&M; watch & ring- Michael Kors

0 comments em “Tribal...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger