Warung Bebas

Wednesday 21 November 2012

{Style} Varsity Blues...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I blame this outfit on Pinterest... Why you might ask? Because my impressionable mind saw a pic of a girl wearing a varsity jacket and decided right then and there that I needed one too. Yup, that's how my mind works, ladies and gentlemen. The crazy part is I never even liked them before let alone did I want one. They always seemed so high school to me, conjuring up images of Buffy the Vampire Slayer traipsing around graveyards in an oversized jacket and pink spandex... Hot.

Happy Wednesday, loves! xx

Outfit details: dress- Michael Kors; varsity jacket- Forever 21 (similar here); cap toe pumps- Zara; glitter clutch- Kate Spade; ring- random NYC find; bracelet- Forever 21

0 comments em “{Style} Varsity Blues...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger