Warung Bebas

Monday 26 November 2012

{Style} Black & Gold...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Can we just take a moment to talk about this skirt? I bought it at The Pretty Secrets popup shop a couple weeks ago and have been obsessed with it every since. I mean come on, it's gold, pleated and all kinds of awesome, am I right? Plus it's vintage Smart Set, which totally appeals to the 13-year-old 90s child inside... Hashtag sigh.

In other news, it's time to announce the Boutique Onze gift card winner... Are you ready? The winner is... Jessica of Here & Now! Congrats girl!

Thanks to everyone who entered, I wish I had a gift card for all of you! xx

Outfit details: studded leather jacket- Zara; sweater- Aritzia; gold skirt- The Pretty Secrets; bag- ASOS; booties- Aldo; necklace- Little Pancakes; ring- vintage

0 comments em “{Style} Black & Gold...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger