Warung Bebas

Thursday 1 November 2012

{Style} Floral Freedom...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Happy November, or as it shall forever be known in my heart, Shopember... That's right my friends, the ban is officially over and you are now looking at a free woman. Confession? I ended up cheating a smidgen last weekend and bought these floral leggings from Zara while searching for my Halloween costume (a permissible expense). In my defense, I fell in love with them instantly and they only had one pair left in my size... Hey, what's a girl to do?

Now before you go and start throwing rotten food at me, hear me out— You see, technically I stopped shopping on Sept. 20, and although I missed the official ban-lift by a few days, I refrained from buying any clothing for over a month, so I figured it was justifiable. And did I mention that I loooove them? Come on, I'm only human. xx

Outfit details: blouse- Forever 21; floral leggings- Zara; booties- Aldo; necklace- Zara; ring- H&M; watch- Michael Kors; bracelet- the Bay

0 comments em “{Style} Floral Freedom...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger