Warung Bebas

Wednesday 1 August 2012

{Travel Diary} Wardrobe Wednesday

Photobucket

Before leaving for my trip, I was lucky enough to be gifted this adorable polka dot bikini and oversized hat by La Vie En Rose... How cute are they? I wore both pieces a ton while I was away, and received many a compliment on the bikini (because really, who doesn't love polka dots?). Although I wasn't brave enough to take pics of me actually in the bathing suit, I figured this would be the next best thing... And the world shares a collective sigh of relief. 

Happy Wardrobe Wednesday, lovelies! xx

Image details: polka dot bikini and oversized hat c/o La Vie En Rose

0 comments em “{Travel Diary} Wardrobe Wednesday”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger