Warung Bebas

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Safari Chic...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Nothing says safari chic quite like a military vest and leopard print, but as stoked as I was to channel my inner Indiana Jones, I thought it best to neutralize things with a mint dress and girlie accessories... After all, we wouldn't want to over do anything, now would we?

And in other news, I'm seriously smitten with this Forever 21 necklace. I bought it for pretty much no money (gotta love that!) and instantly fell in love with its vintage vibe... Hey, sometimes a girl just needs a cheap repro to tide her over, am I right?

Happy Tuesday, lovebugs! xx

Outfit details: mint dress- H&M; military vest- Old Navy; leopard loafers- Forever 21; belt- thifted; watch- Michael Kors; bracelets- The Bay & Michael Kors; necklace- Forever 21

0 comments em “Safari Chic...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger