Warung Bebas

Wednesday 22 August 2012

{Life Log} Ode to the Little Things...

Photobucket

Life is beautiful, and taking the time to photograph little bits of my day through Instagram has really reminded me of that. Cheesy as it may sound, if it weren't for that little app I wouldn't have nearly as many (oh who am I kidding, I wouldn't have any!) fun memories of daily life. From food and drink, to accessories, activities and the world around me, I'm capturing, and in turn, documenting my life. It's real and it's honest (because let's face it, not every day is an outfit post kind-o-day), and I'm pretty stoked to have so many visual souvenirs.... So here's to all the little things that make life so lovely! xx

0 comments em “{Life Log} Ode to the Little Things...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger