Warung Bebas

Thursday 18 August 2011

Baby Blues...

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Hello lovelies! How is everyone today? I was super thrilled when the lovely people at Ella+Cathy offered to send me a top to style... How sweet is that? And speaking of sweet, here it is.


I love the colour, cinched waist and frilly details that make this tank undeniably girly, yet at the same time, super versatile. Before deciding on this particular look, I experimented by pairing it with everything from jeans to skirts and back, and believe me when I tell you that it pretty much looks good with everything. Not bad for one little tank, huh?


To offset its femininity, I decided to pair my new top with tweed shorts, a denim vest and black accessories for an edgier, more urban look. What do you guys think? I can't wait to incorporate it into more looks and see how much milage I can get out of it... Long live the remix!


A special thank you to Ella+Cathy for the lovely tank top- I absolutely love it! Be sure to check out all their offerings online, and follow them on Facebook and Twitter for updates and promotions! xx


Outfit details: denim vest- Forever 21; tank c/o Ella+Cathy; tweed shorts & belt- Forever 21; tights- Hue; studded bag- Shop Mamie; hat & booties- Forever 21; bracelets- Aldo Accessories; ring- the Bay; necklaces- House of Harlow & Forever 21


Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Baby Blues...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger