Warung Bebas

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday: Arm Party Edition

Photobucket

Hi lovelies! For those of you that follow PSS, you know exactly what this edition of Wardrobe Wednesday is all about: major arm candy! And since Bloggers Do It Better, here we are... Sorry WW, you've been usurped!

Anyone who knows me can attest to the fact that you can hear me before you ever see me coming (*jingle, jingle, jangle*), and since packing on the bracelets is my MO, this challenge has by far been my favourite. I decided to keep the palate neutral and stuck with mixed metals, combining a few H&M bangles with a pack brass goodies from Aldo Accessories... And true to form, I threw on a vintage gold bangle for good measure! What can I say, the heart wants what it wants...

Photobucket

Don't forget to check out all the other awesome submissions and give them some blogity love! xx

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Wardrobe Wednesday: Arm Party Edition”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger