Warung Bebas

Saturday 9 July 2011

Weekend Warrior...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Do you guys have a weekend uniform? I do. And in case you couldn't tell, it largely consists of comfy dresses (or skirts) and vests... I don't know why, but that seems to be what I gravitate towards at the end of the week. Now don't get me wrong, jeans and a basic tee regularly make appearances on lazy Saturday mornings, but lately I seem to be all about the dress/vest combo... *shrug*

What's your weekend uniform?

Outfit details: dress- H&M; vest- Forever 21; snakeskin belt- vintage; studded bag- Shop Mamie; tights- Hue; flats- Halston; necklace- Moon Raven Designs; bracelets- H&M, vintage & the Bay

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Weekend Warrior...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger