Warung Bebas

Monday 11 July 2011

Fancy Pants...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, crazy pants might be more like it, but let's go with "fancy" for now... it just sounds better, doesn't it?

I'm still on my fuchsia kick, so I decided to get a little cray-cray and pair my current favourite vest with my, well, loud H&M pants... What do you guys think? I felt super out-there at first, but the longer I wore this outfit, the more comfortable I became. This level of comfort did not extend to my footwear, however, as I quickly experienced shooting pains and spasms in my toes. Well, I guess you can't win 'em all...

Happy Monday, everyone! xx

Outfit details: vest- thrifted; tank- George; pants- H&M; heels- Winners; clutch- vintage

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Fancy Pants...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger