Warung Bebas

Monday 4 July 2011

Hot Pink in the City...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know, I know, I look like a Miami Vice cast member in this blazer, but I don't mind... I just love the colour so! I've never been a fuchsia person before (and when the hue started popping up everywhere I secretly cringed), but now I'm a total devotee. I don't know what's gotten into me these days, but I find myself craving its vibrancy on a daily basis. Now don't worry, I won't be inundating AIF with fuchsia-coloured everything, but you might be seeing it on a regular basis over the next couple of months... There. You've been forewarned.

What's your go-to colour these days?

Outfit details: blazer- Zara; tee- Zara; jeans- Gap; flats- Halston; studded bag- Shop Mamie; sunglasses- Ray Ban; necklaces- Forever 21; bracelets- H&M, vintage and the Bay; ring- YSL

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Hot Pink in the City...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger