Warung Bebas

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday...

Photobucket

When I saw these sandals at Winners last weekend, I instantly knew I had to have them... First of all, I really liked the design (toga party anyone?) as well as the material - they're jellies! How awesome is that? And as you can imagine, a total throwback to my childhood ;)

Finally, these bad boys are surprisingly comfy and, here's the clincher, super cheap! At a whopping $25, how could I resist? *sigh*

What kind of summer sandal are you guys rocking this year? I wanna know! xx

Photobucket

Image details: jelly sandals: Dirty Laundry (Winners)

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Wardrobe Wednesday...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger