Warung Bebas

Thursday 16 June 2011

Bloggers Do It Better: Neon & Neutral...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well hello there! How is everyone on this lovely weekend-eve? My household has been very somber since the loss of the Canucks last night (Mr. AIF was devastated!), so I imagine my weekend will be of a low key, comfort-food-filled variety... *sigh*

Anyway, this here is my latest submission for PSS's Bloggers Do It Better challenge... Kristina prompted us to try mixing neutrals with neons, which I absolutely LOVE in accessories (hello, Marc Jacobs!) but hadn't really considered in terms of a full ensemble. But BDIB is nothing if not a giant push out of one's comfort zone, and so neons and neutrals it was.

I had just purchased this blazer from Zara the weekend before, so it was quite fortuitous that I not only had a neon item in my wardrobe to style an outfit around, but a new one at that! What can I say, it must have been kismet...

Outfit details: dress- Zara; blazer- Zara; sandals- Rachel Rachel Roy; eel skin clutch- vintage; necklaces- House of Harlow & vintage; bracelets- H&M, vintage & the Bay; ring- YSL

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Bloggers Do It Better: Neon & Neutral...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger