Warung Bebas

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday...

Photobucket

Hello lovelies! How is everyone feeling today? I've been a busy bee these past few days, however, I somehow managed to run to the mall yesterday... Surprise, surprise. I didn't buy much, but the highlight was definitely this ring from the Bay. I love the size of the faux pearl (ginormous!) almost as much as I love its talon setting... How cute (and oh so Pamela Love) is that?! Best $12 I've spent in a long time ;)

PS- What do you think of my manicure? My aunt bought a China Glaze pink shatter polish last week and was nice enough to let me try it out. The colour combo looks very early 90s to me, which definitely makes me a fan, yet I'm not sure I would buy this particular colour for myself... Thoughts??

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Wardrobe Wednesday...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger