Warung Bebas

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday...

Photobucket

Well hello there! Notice anything new? That's right my friends, I GOT NEW SHOES!!! Not that I'm excited about it or anything... ;)

Sooooo? What's the verdict on my new Tahari sandals? Cute, right? I bought them at Winners for only $70 (cha-ching!), and I couldn't be more in love with them... I know I babbled on about cruise ship ladies in my last post, so forgive the recycled reference, but these bad boys make me want to board a fabulous Mediterranean cruise and traipse about on cobblestone streets, gelato in tow. Is it weird that a pair of shoes can evoke such a specific image in my mind? Why yes. Yes it is...

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Wardrobe Wednesday...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger