Warung Bebas

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello lovelies! How's everyone doing on this lovely Wednesday afternoon? I'm spending the day studying for a final on Friday, but I couldn't resist popping in to say hi to all of you!

So I bought these frames in the summer from Winners (for my American friends, think Marshalls or TJ Max), but I wasn't sure if I wanted to invest in prescription lenses for them, so I tucked them away in my closet without another thought. Fast forward a few months, and I'm seriously considering making these frames my regular specs... Sooooo, what do you guys think? Geek chic or train wreck? Give it to me straight, friends! xx

Instagram Fun

Photobucket

Photobucket
Image details: frames- Gucci; ring- YSL

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Wardrobe Wednesday...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger