Warung Bebas

Saturday 31 December 2011

New Years Eve with Prom Girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another year has come and gone, and I can't believe how quickly the time has passed... 2011 has been a fantastic year filled with love, laughter and special moments, and if 2012 is half as good I'll consider myself a lucky girl!

And speaking of lucky girls, I was fortunate enough to receive this lovely dress from the good people of Promgirl.net, an online store specializing in prom dresses and cocktail dresses... Isn't it pretty? I love the cut and detailing, and its simplicity will translate into years of remixing to be sure — Thanks Prom Girl!

Happy New Year, my sweets! xx

Outfit details: dress c/o Promgirl.net; necklace- Forever 21; glitter clutch- Kate Spade; watch- Michael Kors; ring- Forever 21; heels- Zara

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “New Years Eve with Prom Girl!”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger