Warung Bebas

Friday 2 September 2011

Back Again...

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



So after spending a lovely a summer back home on the west coast, I just returned to Edmonton (my home away from home) for my final year of j-school... We walked through the door yesterday around 10:30 am, and can you guess where I was by that very afternoon? That's right, my friends - the West Ed Mall! (My home away from home away from home... if that makes any sense). Sad? Maybe, but I had missed that monstrosity of a mall more than words! True Story.


Now I don't know if it was me trying to be good or my lack of sleep, but I walked out of the mall with only one thing: a salmon coloured H&M blouse. It was super cheap ($19.90!) and proved to be the perfect top for errand-running today. I love the fit (slightly oversized) and asymmetrical cut, with the back considerably longer than the front. I had wanted a top like this all summer long, but Victoria is slightly lacking in the shopping department... *Understatement*


What can I say? It's good to be back!



Outfit details: blouse- H&M; jeans- Gap; belt- Winners; flats- gifted; bag- Shop Mamie; necklaces- Aldo Accessories & House of Harlow; bracelets- Aldo Accessories; ring- YSL


Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Back Again...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger