Warung Bebas

Tuesday 29 March 2011

WC Fashion Week Continued...

Day 3...
Photobucket
What I wore: H&M lace cardi, Winners dress, Forever 21 booties

Photobucket
My fav shot from Jenna Marie's show...

Photobucket
The most delicious cream doughnuts courtesy of Duchess Bake Shop... Mmmm!

Photobucket
Jenna Marie's handbag collection left me yearning for another fanny pack!

Photobucket
Cherrie Howard's gothic-inspired collection stole the show...

Photobucket
Clockwise from the top: Marie (Marie a la Mode) and I; Janis (Dress Me Dearly) and Andrew (High Gloss White); singer/songwriter Esma Shmeit ; Mark and Matt (Marquis of Fashion)

Day 5: (sadly I had to miss day 4)
Photobucket
What I wore: H&M dress, bag and belt; AA velvet turban

Photobucket
The fantasy hair and makeup competition completely blew me away!

Photobucket

Photobucket
My fav pic of the bunch... how incredible is the makeup?

Photobucket
Firefly put on an amazing performance that had me at the edge of my seat...

Photobucket
Marie (Marie a la Mode) soaking in the show...

Photobucket
Probably the cutest show yet... the girls looked amazing!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
BY FAR my favourite collection so far- Temna Fialka by Natasha Lazarovic

Photobucket
With Sandra Sing Fernandes, WCFW's lovely Executive Producer and Creative Director

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “WC Fashion Week Continued...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger