Warung Bebas

Sunday 27 March 2011

sunday spotlight...

Photobucket

Hello lovelies! I hope everyone is having a nice, relaxing Sunday... and speaking of Sunday, you know what that means-- it's time for another blogger spotlight! This week I chose to feature a blogger I only recently discovered, the lovely Meg of Bow Ties Are Cool... She describes herself as "super geeky, super cool" but as far as I'm concerned, she can drop the "geeky" and just add "super, super cool" to her moniker. I might be gushing a bit, but I can't help it-- this girl is just too darn cute for her own good! From hats and cozy cardis, to flowy skirts and peter pan collars, BTAC has all the makings for a serious blog crush... Forget bow ties Meg, I think you're cool.

Images courtesy of Bow Ties Are Cool

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “sunday spotlight...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger