Warung Bebas

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Wednesday, my lovelies! I wanted to show you my latest obsession for this week's edition of wardrobe wednesday-- my H&M maxi! It's light and flowy, and pretty much the perfect item for spring... I can't wait to experiment with different tops and shoes, and let all the remixing options unfold!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Just to warn you guys, I wore this last night to fashion week, so you'll be seeing this outfit again in a subsequent post... sorry for the redundancy, but I just couldn't wait to show you the skirt! xx

Photobucket

Outfit details: top- James Perse; skirt, bag and bracelets- H&M; boots, ring and necklace- Forever 21; belt- vintage

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Wardrobe Wednesday...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger