Warung Bebas

Monday 11 February 2013

{Valentine's Week} Pink + Red...

 photo IMG_9752_zps29065dac.jpg  photo IMG_9740_zpscb56c1f7.jpg  photo redpink_zps8be5be22.jpg  photo IMG_9733_zps01baacc8.jpg  photo IMG_9726_zps83b75203.jpg

You guys know I'm a sucker for girlie, over-the-top proclamations of love and the like (ummm, hello!), so naturally a theme week was in order... First up, the colour scheme. Nothing says Valentine's day quite like a little pink-and-red action, so to honour that I went waaaay overboard with both. Typical. To bring this point home, let me tell you a little story: When I described this outfit to my friend Ashley yesterday, she lifted her hand, drew a deep breath and matter-of-factly said "no" before I could get past the varsity jacket. She was probably right but what can I say, I'm a sucker for a little festive colour blocking... Bring it on, Valentine's! xx

Outfit details: varsity jacket- Forever 21; blouse- Topshop; dress- Forever 21; necklace- Urban Outfitters; navajo sequin clutch- Topshop; pumps- ShoeMint; bracelet- House of Harlow; watch- Michael Kors

0 comments em “{Valentine's Week} Pink + Red...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger