Warung Bebas

Tuesday 1 January 2013

{Recap} The Best of 2012...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Another year has come and gone, and I just wanted to take a minute to reflect on 2012... There have been so many changes in my life this year, from finishing journalism school and landing a job at my local paper, to traveling to my favourite spots (New York, what!) and, most recently, getting engaged to my love. 2012 has been an amazing year, and through it all, I've had you guys to share it with. Not to get all fromage-y with you or anything, but you're all such a huge part of what I do, because without you there is no AiF... So here's to another fantastic year to come, and more importantly, here's to you!

Happy New Year, my lovelies!!! xx

0 comments em “{Recap} The Best of 2012...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger