Warung Bebas

Friday 18 January 2013

{Details} Big Hair, Don't Care...

 photo IMG_8224_zpsd09a934b.jpg  photo IMG_8230_zpsb3dfed62.jpg

Give me a bold floral print any day of the week, and I'm one happy girl... Mind you, this particular pairing prompted strange, blank expressions and double takes from passersby (that, or my large-and-in-charge-hair that day), but I didn't care. Heck, I'll scream my love for print mixing and exaggerated jewels from the rooftops if I have to! Challenge accepted.

Happy Friday, friends! Hope everyone gets some much needed R&R this weekend... xx
 
Outfit details: dress c/o Lulus.com; floral blazer- H&M; turquoise necklace- Ily Couture

0 comments em “{Details} Big Hair, Don't Care...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger