Warung Bebas

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Pretty Pastels...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Today's outfit is brought to you by H&M, that wonderful neighbourhood mass retailer who always knows what I need... And in this case, what I needed happened to be a mint green dress. The moment I saw it I just knew it had to be mine, and couldn't wait to pair it with this blazer that I bought there last year... Can you say pastel heaven? Sigh.

Happy Tuesday, love bugs! xx

Outfit details: dress (similar here)- H&M; blazer (last year)- H&M; belt- thrifted; pumps- Zara; leather clutch- vintage YSL; necklaces- Forever 21 & Pyrrha; watch- Michael Kors

0 comments em “Pretty Pastels...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger