Warung Bebas

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday with Proopticals

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello and welcome to another instalment of Wardrobe Wednesday! This week I wanted to show you the glasses Proopticals was nice enough to send me... Aren't they rad?! I mean come on, they're large and in charge, and they bring new meaning to the term 'geek chic.' What's not to like?

Taking a cue from their Urkel-like aesthetic, I decided to pair my glasses (no pun intended) with a preppy sweater and these H&M shorts that I love to bits... For some reason I feel like they all just jive together, like a happy little geeky family. And yes, that's the kind of thought process that goes into styling my outfits... Don't judge.

Happy Wednesday, lovelies! xx

Outfit details: sweater- Forever 21 (last seen here); shorts- H&M; glasses c/o Proopticals; bag, boots & watch- Michael Kors; necklace c/o Hila

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Wardrobe Wednesday with Proopticals”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger