Warung Bebas

Friday 3 February 2012

Insta-Accessories...

Photobucket

Hi lovelies! As you probably already know, I'm a taaaad obsessed with Instagram... So much so, in fact, that I pretty much see the world as one big photo op (much to the dismay of everyone around me without an iPhone, I'm sure!). Now I don't know about you, but I've taken to compulsively documenting ever last detail, from my morning coffee to my cat's bizarre sleeping patterns... Because that's totally normal, right?

So for those of you who love Insta as much as I do, this post's for you... And hey, even if you're not quite as camera happy as your Insta-loving counterparts, this post is for you too; just don't say I never do anything for you guys :p

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Insta-Accessories...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger