Warung Bebas

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday...

Photobucket

There are fewer things that I love more than a sale... You know, that exhilarating feeling of scoring something you had no idea you wanted or even needed until you spot that little red sticker smiling back at you. Now Mr. AIF would tell you that's a sign of a shopping addiction, but if you ask me (and 99% of women, I'm sure), that's just the thrill of the (shopping) hunt.

I scored these adorable kitten heels at Zara during Boxing week for a mere $30, and although I wasn't exactly in the market for olive-coloured heels topped with a bow, I couldn't walk away knowing I had let such a sweet deal pass through my fingers... Or in this case, toes.

Happy Wednesday, my loves! xx

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Wardrobe Wednesday...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger