Warung Bebas

Friday 27 January 2012

Something Borrowed, Something New...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There's nothing better than having friends who not only share your taste in clothing, but actually wear the same size as you... Am I right or am I right? That's why I jumped at the chance to borrow this adorable little dress from Kassandra, my favourite blogging buddy. I just love the cut and colour, and how it goes perfectly with my forest green Zara blazer... Oh who am I kidding, any excuse to stretch my wardrobe is fine by me!

And speaking of fiiiiine, how cute is my new Red Velvet clutch?! It's the perfect size to tote around my essentials, and the polka dot print makes me oh-so happy... *sigh*

Happy weekending, lovelies! xx

Outfit details: dress- H&M (borrowed from Kastles); blazer- Zara; booties- Michael Kors; clutch- Red Velvet; necklace- Forever 21

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments em “Something Borrowed, Something New...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger