Warung Bebas

Monday 7 February 2011

lazy sunday...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr. AIF and I decided to head downtown yesterday to check out the art gallery and buy some mini cupcakes... Seriously, what else are you supposed to eat on a Lazy Sunday? (Get it?) Anyway, we passed a beautiful church along the way and decided to stop and snap some quick outfit shots... I finally got to wear my skirt from Zara that I told you about a few weeks ago, plus an H&M top I bought on sale ($7.00!) before Christmas but had yet to wear. All in all, it was a good, sugar-filled kind of day... Happy Monday! xx

Outfit details: top & headband- H&M; skirt- Zara; blazer- Wilfred; boots- Aldo; necklace- vintage

0 comments em “lazy sunday...”

Post a Comment

 

Fashionably Mysterious Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger